Thursday 3 December 2009

Macheda signs new deal

Good news for the United fans:

Manchester United is delighted to announce that it has agreed a new four year contract extension with Federico Macheda that will see him at the club until at least June 2014.

Sir Alex Ferguson said:

“We are delighted by the new four year deal, everyone at the club recognises the fantastic talent he has and we hope to see that develop in the next years, so he becomes a well rounded player”

Federico Macheda said:

“I am very happy to commit my future to Manchester United. I really enjoyed myself last season when I came on and I hope to get more chances like that and contribute to the team’s success."

I'm personally well happy with this deal, I've followed this lad since the beginning of the 07/08 season and he really is the style of striker I like. He also has been playing reserve team football alongside Welbeck and they've struck up a good partnership which they hopefully can take into the first team in the foreseeable future.

Mike

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure why I think this but every time I see him I think Mecheda looks like he has Pepperami breath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typical Spurs fan. No real footballing comment just utter tish.

    ReplyDelete